Monday, 24 October 2016

What Readers Say About My Books

What Readers Are Saying About Poison Blood, Book 1: Revelation

"The best book I've read on my Kindle Fire. Absolutely loved it." 5-stars
~

“This is definitely not a soppy vampire romance!  As usual with Neha Yazmin’s novels, things are never as they seem.  Just as you think you have a grip on what’s happening, Neha drops more bombshells to keep you guessing (and the pages turning!).  I have a taste for blood – Poison Blood that is!” 5-stars
~

“I am definitely hooked on the Poison Blood series.  Part of me was unsure as to whether another vampire story was worth telling... It definitely was!  There is so much more to the vampire world that Neha creates - and she really does create a world... but really, this is a character-driven story.  Neha's characters' depths are what drive her stories, each with their hidden secrets.  Book 1 of the Poison Blood series really is about the 'Revelation'. 5-stars
~

“It's more like poison love. 5-stars
~

“Awesome.  This was great, couldn't put it down.  I would love to see a third book! 5-stars
~

A great book. 5-stars

Download this e-book today for free and start the adventure:

Amazon US|  Amazon UK|   iBooks US UK   |   B&N Nook Store   |   Smashwords


What Readers Are Saying About Poison Blood, Book 2: Absolution

'I loved the complexities of the characters and the dynamics between Christian and Ellie. Just love love love these books, would highly recommend them.' 5-stars
~ Goodreads Review

'I really hope the series isn't done!!!! Just cuz it's from Christian's point of view doesn't mean it's crap! It was really good... please be a next book!' 5-stars
~ B&N Nook Review

"I've been waiting for PB2 and it did not disappoint!  It suddenly brings a whole new perspective to the events of PB1 and you get to learn a lot more about how the vampire world works.  Cannot wait for PB3!" 5-stars
~

"I loved this book." 5-stars
~

"This book is so good, along with the other book in the series." 5-stars

Download this e-book for free from:

Amazon US|   Amazon UK  |   iBooks US UK   |   B&N Nook Store   |   Smashwords


What Readers Are Saying About Poison Blood, Book 3 and 4


'Love this book... very well written and the characters very believable.' 5-stars
~ Amazon US Review

Poison Blood, Book 3: Prophecy is available to download from the below retailers:

Amazon US|   Amazon UK|    iBooks US   |   iBooks UK   |   B&N Nook   |   Kobo



'I loved all the twists and turns, unexpected friendships and acts of forgiveness... it was never boring. I enjoyed every part of this series.' 5-stars
~ Goodreads Review

'Well written and thought out characters. Definitely worth the read.' 5-stars
~ Amazon US Review

Poison Blood, Book 4Apocalypse is available to download from the below retailers:

Amazon US |  Amazon UK|   iBooks US   |   iBooks UK   |   B&N Nook   |   Kobo


What Readers Are Saying About Chasing Pavements (Soulmates Saga #1) ~ A Contemporary Romance Novel

"A truly fantastic read. The two main characters are cleverly crafted, impeccable. Their depth makes them feel real as they become a woven part of the reader. It is a story of heartbreak, broken pieces and that gratifying light at the end of the long dark tunnel as a new and pure love heals old  wounds and glues the pieces back together. It is a feel-good read which I highly recommend to all who love contemporary romance. Loved it." 5-stars
(Author, I.C. Camilleri)
~


"Very well written, I felt like I knew the characters myself!" 5-stars (Kobo Review)
~

"Neha Yazmin's novel grips you from start to finish.  There are so many things I love about this novel. Jamie's creativity. Mukti's determination. Twists and turns with every chapter. But most of all, I love that you see the characters grow and develop. When you reach the last page, it feels like you've been on a long journey with them - yet it's a journey that you want to do all over again!" 5-stars (Amazon UK Review)
~

"This is not your typical chick lit book. There is no sloppy romance and no mushy words. This is truly a one of a kind book. Little by little the story was told to me and it was told perfectly. I cannot believe this is Neha’s first book.  It is perfect. This is definitely a must read." 5-stars (Book Blog, A Novel Review)
~

"Chasing Pavements is like one of a kind. I loved the book. It touched me in such a way that I felt lost for a while without having Jamie and Mukti in my life. I can't believe that this is the author's first book; the way it's written is excellent. I was captured from the beginning of the story. A must read." 5-stars (Book Blogger, RosieReview)
~

"Unputdownable!  I loved the London setting. The story is well told.  Neha has a way with descriptions that make the scenes really vivid.  The songs were a great mechanism to add to the story telling.  I look forward to reading Neha's other work but I hope I don't have to wait too long!" 5-stars (Smashwords Review)
~

"I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a different kind of love story.  The author has a way of pulling you into the story and keeping you there until the end.  I found myself caring for the characters, especially Mukti, who goes through a lot.  I enjoyed this book a lot and couldn't forget about it after I finished reading it.  Touching, moving, unique love story." 5-stars (iBooks UK Review)
~

"A good read." 5-stars (Smashwords Review)

Chasing Pavements is available to download from:

Amazon US|   Amazon UK|   iBooks   |   B&N Nook   |   Kobo |   Smashwords 


What Readers Are Saying About Make You Feel My Love and Someone Like You (Soulmates Saga #2 & #3)


“The plot of Make You Feel My Love is a refreshing change to the typical narratives of romantic fiction.  I enjoyed the various plot twists and the way the narrative flits between the points of view of the different characters involved.  But most of all, I loved the characters themselves.  Neha has a unique way of writing where you really empathise with the characters.  You might not always agree with the choices they make (!), but you are able to understand their points of view and you care about them all the same. 

At times, I found myself laughing out loud at their humorous conversations.  At other times, I found myself crying over their heart-wrenching sadness (yes I admit it, it made me cry!).  This story really does take you through a whole rollercoaster of emotions.

All in all, I would thoroughly recommend this book!" *5-stars (Amazon UK Review)
~

"Wow! I can't wait for the next book!" 5-stars (Goodreads Review) 
~

"Amazing book!
Exciting book that I had to keep turning the page until I finished it." 5-stars (iBooks UK Review) 
~


 Great ending." 4-stars (Goodreads User)
~

"Full of drama, romance and twists and turns. I couldn't predict what would happen in the next chapter but wasn't disappointed with what did happen. I really liked how the story ended. Loved this story!" 4-stars (iBooks UK Review)

Make You Feel My Love is available to download from:
Amazon US |    Amazon UK |   B&N Nook     |   iBooks     | Smashwords

Someone Like You is available to download from:

Amazon US|  Amazon UK|   iBooks    |   Kobo     |   Smashwords   |   B&N Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment