Sunday 26 August 2012

Chasing Pavements Amazon Kindle Release

It's been one of those weeks where everything, and I mean everything, has been happening.

If you read my update on August 23 on my website, you'll know that this blog has been getting a lot of attention these past couple of weeks, both from myself in promoting it and posting regular updates, and from others, with readers commenting how my writing tips are helpful and insightful.  A couple of readers have gone on to say they were inspired by my journey and that I helped their writing "immensely".  If you follow me on Twitter you would have seen me retweeting and favouriting these lovely tweets.  It means a lot, so thank you, and I'm glad to help in some way!

On August 24, Chasing Pavements finally became available on Kobo, the last of the major retailers (apart from Amazon) that Smashwords was yet to distribute to.

And, today's big news is... drum-roll please...  Chasing Pavements is now at Amazon's Kindle Store.  Hooray!  Very exciting.  For some reason it doesn't feel like you've published an e-book until it's at the Kindle Store!  


This is the link to my Author page on Amazon: amazon.com/author/nehayazmin 

And the book pages are as follows: 

Amazon Kindle (UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chasing-Pavements-ebook/dp/B00924JXGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345966643&sr=8-1

Amazon Kindle (US):http://www.amazon.com/Chasing-Pavements-ebook/dp/B00924JXGW/ref=la_B009277U8C_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345966086&

It's also available at Amazon's international sites, so visit the one you use and search the Kindle Store.