Monday 19 December 2016

2016: A Year in Review

Milestones Reached in 2016......


My Books

Published my 7th book ~ Poison Blood, Book 4: Apocalypse.


1st book series to come to conclusion ~ Poison Blood Series.

In November, Poison Blood, Book 1: Revelation entered the Top 20 Amazon US Bestseller List in the Kindle Free Fairy Tales and Myths category:




And in the Kindle UK Young Adult & Teen Coming of Age Fantasy category:




Published the 3rd book in the Soulmates Saga ~ Someone Like You.



Started writing my 1st 'sweet romance', well as sweet as they get with me :) More details in 2017....


Social Media

Twitter ~ Surpassed 2,500 followers mark in October. Currently have over 3,000 followers!



Blogger ~ Posted my 85th blog post.

Surpassed the 50,000 page views mark on my blog in October. And 70,000 views in December.

1st blog post to get 5,000 views in the first 7 days of posting.

On its 6th day of posting, this blog post got 10,000 views.


Personal

Rated my 200th book on Goodreads.

Caught 120 Pokemon on PokemonGo in 3 weeks.

Went to the WB Harry Potter Studio Tours. See a few pics below :) Super great day!















































Don't forget, my Soulmates Saga is on sale this month!

Amazon US|   Amazon UK|   iBooks   |   B&N Nook   |   Kobo |   Smashwords